Bism Rabbik Foundation Inc. is a not-for-profit Muslim organization. The foundation operates multiple different facilities:
Riyadh Ul Jannah Funeral Home
Muslim Cemetery of South Florida
Muslim Cemetery of Miami-Dade
We also provide religious educational material, teach Quran, supply shrouds for Islamic burial, etc.
The most sensitive issue B.R.F. deals with is the passing of a loved one. As an organization, we are here to assist grieving families as well as what steps the families need to take upon the demise of their loved one.
*Please be advised that this cemetery is available for use by Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah only.*
In the event of the demise of a loved one:
- The first step is to notify the proper authorities.
- The next step is to make funeral arrangements.
- If you would like to use our Muslim cemetery facilities, please call (305) 798 – 3312 to make these arrangements.
- The Legally Authorized Person for the Decedent must authorize the removal of the Decedent from the place of death.
- The Legally Authorized Person must also provide information and execute several documents.
- Coordination of all arrangements shall be with the Legally Authorized Person, including the Ghusl (ritual washing) and interment.
- The Legally Authorized Person must arrive on time. Late fees shall be imposed at 15-minute increments. Late arrival by 45 minutes or more shall result in delay of interment until the following day and the imposition of an additional charge by the cemetery of $1,000.00. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- One person may accompany the Legally Authorized Person to the arrangement conference.
- Upon receipt of completed authorizations and payment, the Ghusl and shrouding will take place. One person may be permitted to observe the Ghusl. However, if the Decedent had an infectious disease within six months prior to death, no observation of the Ghusl is permitted. The Foundation, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether observation is permitted.
- After the completion of the Ghusl and shrouding, a short visitation will be provided for the family. However, if the Decedent had an infectious disease within six months prior to death, visitation will be only at the sole discretion of the Foundation.
- The Legally Authorized Person certifies that the Decedent was not Covid+ at the time of death. If the Decedent was Covid+ and the Legally Authorized Person fails to disclose the information to the Foundation upon execution of the Service Agreement, the Legally Authorized Person shall be liable for any and all damages, of any type or nature, incurred by the Foundation.
- At the agreed upon time, the Salat ul Janazah will be performed prior to the interment. NO SPEECHES are allowed.
- In accordance with Islamic rules, women will not be permitted on the burial grounds during the interment process. Once the interment is completed and the men have dispersed, the women will be permitted to visit the grave site and pay their respects.
- Natural flowers may be placed within the Cemetery and are subject to the approval of the Foundation. No planting is permitted. No picket fences, lights, incense or lo bahan, balloons, or stuffed animals are permitted. The Foundation reserves the right to remove any items described in this paragraph in its discretion.
- Compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the Foundation is mandatory. Failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations may result in our refusal to provide service or other sanctions as determined in the sole discretion of the Foundation.
- Payment is required prior to service. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards, however, there is an additional 3% service charge for credit cards.
Our facility is unique in the sense that it is available to you 24 hours a day year-round.
To see our full set of rules and regulations, please click here.