Bism Rabbik Foundation Inc. is a not-for-profit Muslim organization. The foundation operates multiple different facilities:
Riyadh Ul Jannah Funeral Home
Muslim Cemetery of South Florida
Muslim Cemetery of Miami-Dade
We also provide religious educational material, teach Quran, supply shrouds for Islamic burial, etc.
The most sensitive issue B.R.F. deals with is the passing of a loved one. As an organization, we are here to assist grieving families as well as what steps the families need to take upon the demise of their loved one.
*Please be advised that this cemetery is available for use by ahlus sunnah wal jamaah only.*
In the event of the demise of a loved one:
- The first step is to notify the proper authorities.
- The next step is to make funeral arrangements.
- If you would like to use our Muslim cemetery facilities, please call 305-798-3312 or 954-680-0209 to make these arrangements. Upon receiving your call we will provide you with further instructions.
- As a next of kin, you will be required to sign a release authorization for us to collect the remains. The next of kin in order of priority is: spouse, children, parents, siblings, cousins, etc.
- We will need all pertinent information about the deceased in order to file the death certificate. Please have this available.
- The Information Sheet will guide you as to what information is required. All necessary forms and by-laws are included on this site for your reference only and will be completed with the next of kin in office on the day of service. Please read them prior to contacting us, as this will make it easier for you to decide if you would like to inter your loved one at our cemetery. If you have any questions or concerns please call us, we will gladly assist you in your time of need.
Our facility is unique in the sense that it is available to you 24 hours a day year-round.